An opportunity well grasped and utilised is worth more than 10 opportunities poorly utilised.
Lessons from this pic:
1. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
2. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become blind and end up destroying themselves.
3. You fight best in your natural element and environment. Here the bird has advatange in its natural element.
4. Know your limits, we all have them.
5. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
6. Sometimes to accomplish something you need team work, you will not always win alone.
7. Stick to what you do best and don’t pursue what will kill you.
/C/ Bebe Bijou @ facebook
Life is full of zillions of opportunities. We can’t grab everything at once each time they crop up. We oughtn’t rush into all; cuz not all are meant for us for all times. Best is to pull back to have a better view.